Congratulations and welcome to the wondrous joys of twins and multiples! We understand the unique joys and challenges of having twins and multiples and our club is here to support you through all of the stages – from pregnancy to infants to toddlerhood, and up. Our club membership is consisted of both new and experienced moms in the Greater Grand Rapids, MI area.
Our club was born in August of 1970. At the first meeting there were eight moms present. By the end of the year that number had grown to 32… And today we are 60+ members strong!!! Our club exists to provide support to moms of multiples. We do that in many ways and some of our member benefits include:
- Monthly Meetings – crafts, pampering, a twins panel, and more (location and times are listed here)
- Mom Social Events – a monthly night out for moms!
- Couple’s Night Out – a night out for couples!
- Family Social Events – holiday events, such as an Easter Egg Hunt, and a Christmas fundraiser!
- Volunteer Support Moms – to help you with any and all questions!
- Garage sales – hosted twice each year in the Spring and Fall
- Member-to-Member sales – hosted prior to each monthly meeting
- Newsletter – with lots of great information
- And so much more!
The best place to keep up on what is going on with our club is to join us on our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/GRMOTC/
Information about membership, our events, and all of our member benefits can be located throughout our website. If you have any questions, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org