Our club was born in August of 1970. At the first meeting there
were eight moms present. By the end of the year that number
had grown to 32… And today we are 150 members strong!!!
Our club exists to provide support to moms of multiples.
We do that in many ways.
- There are monthly meetings from September to May.
- We kick off every season with a New Moms’ Social in August for
new Moms & new members.
- We have organized garage sales twice a year in addition to the sales
before the start of each monthly meeting.
- We serve the community through our Annual Charity Christmas Auction
and donations to the Catherine Stuart Memorial Fund which is a
state organized twins club charity.
- Our newsletter is available on the website or is mailed out each month to keep everyone
informed of upcoming events and news.
- A summer picnic for all our multiple families that includes lots of fun for everyone.
- We also have a “Support Moms” list of members who are
able to share their experiences with other moms in all areas
from bedrest to triplet support and more!!!
- We have an annual “Appreciation Night” in April to celebrate
those close family members or friends who have helped us along
- We offer organized activities for moms, parents, children, and
- During our monthly meetings we host many great activities like
craft night, pamper me night, getting to know you, Christmas
party; just to name a few.
As always there is plenty of time to kick back and share with
others what your day, week, or last month has been like!
As guests, you will receive our monthly newsletter free through
your due date or for two months. They can be either mailed
or available electronically. Please notify the new moms
coordinator your preference.
How to Join & Membership dues
Download a copy of our membership form, fill it out,
include your payment, and snail- mail it back to Lori Ott
(address provided on form) or bring it to the next meeting you
Dues for club membership are $20 for both first-time and renewing members. Dues
must be paid by June 1 of each year (dues for renewing members after the June 1st deadline are $23)
Mothers who are pregnant with multiples are guests of the club and may
attend as many meetings as they wish. After your babies are
born, you may attend up to two meetings before paying your
dues to join the club.
Download the form in either Word or PDF. Just print, fill out and
mail to the membership coordinator (listed on the form).
To open the PDF, you will need to have installed the free Adobe®
Acrobat® Reader® software. If you don’t already have Adobe
Acrobat Reader, please
Our club is governed by bylaws. If you have any questions
regarding these laws, please contact the current president.
If you would like more information about our club or becoming
a member, send us an email
or call us at (616) 261-3033.